Tuesday, July 17, 2012

THE 18 LIST: JUNE 2012


Yay! First post of The 18 List! :D
Just so everyone know, this list is not made in a particular order. It is random. So, there's no the best, the worst, or anything in between.

1. The complete season of Friends (TV Series)

Yes! You read it right! Who doesn't know Friends series? It will bring you nothing but a goooood time. :))
I know I am so late about this. I have been looking for the dvd since ages! But, I just bought the complete season of it and now haven't finish them yet :D. I spend almost every night watching it. Oh yeah, that's the reason I ditched my yoga and spinning classes. *sorry :P But, I am sure laughing is one of the calorie burner too, right?

2. Essay writing

It feels like the more preparation you give to something, the more you feel lazy about it. I hope not tho. Finally I touch the applications again. *literally* I filled almost everything. Let's say.. 80% of essay writing. So, it's good. I just have to touch them up again and take the test! *sigh*

3. Driving a car

Now I know that it takes 20ish years for my father to allowed me to drive a car. Eww, how does that sound? :D

4. Something involved with Captain Obvious

5. Tour Is A Four Letter Word

Jason Mraz's coming to Jakarta, Indonesia for the second time! and it's the second time for me to catch his concert too. The first one was in Java Jazz Festival March 2009. I went there with my sister, but now in 2012, I went alone. :'( But, it's totally worth it! Damn, it was EPIC!

Bringing his newest album, Love Is A Four Letter Word, Jason also introduce his new band. Sadly, there is no Toca Rivera dot com anymore. :( What fans can really notice about his new band, is that.. there is a girl! umm.. what's her name I really forgot, but she's so pretty it hurts! :))

You know what, the promoters here in Jakarta got sicker and sicker day by day! They rob us with a really expensive ticket price. I really hate them, tho I'm happy they bring our favorite one here. huuuuuh
The concert was EPIC as I said before.. but, the stage? ughh, what is that? nothing fancy. not nice.

Well, anyway.. I was at the front row!! YES! standing there staring, not even want to blink, at Jason.. me gusta.. :))

He suddenly sat on a chair, at the edge of the front stage, right in front of me.. and started to sing You and I Both! *meleleeeeh* After that, he sang I'm Coming Over, and it was literally! They were coming over you to the front stage one by one, then made a group, and all were singing together.


From all the epicness, I am so satisfied that if he come here again I can hold myself not to go. hahaha

6. Driving lisence

7. I Didn't Mean It (Vibey Version) - The Belle Brigade


8. Needing/ Getting - Ok Go


9.

"I bet there are things you are holding onto that simply are no longer worthy of your time. It's not that they're not worthy goals for someone... they're just not goals worthy of your life. But it's just not a good use of your life to hang on. Think big, act big. Don't be afraid to move on." - Jason Leister

10. Why they got married at my home?

11. Stop n Go

What's worst than buying shoes that unexpectedly don't really feel good to walk on? Having to get them repaired! Poor shoes.. I went to Laba to get them repaired, and the result is not like what I wanted them to be. A mess! So, I went again to fix them at Stop n Go. The lady told me that I shouldn't have repaired them. You know what? What I need actually is a pad for foot! So, I bought a pair of them.. and now my feet feel happy.

12. Illness got worst :(

13. Prometheus

Did you watch it? What do you think? I think the movie's pretty good and kinna scary too. You know, the part where those guys got attached by face hugger. Gaaaaaahhhhh!!!

14. Recipe for experiment

Yes, I'm making an experiment.. but, it's still a secret....... hope it works well.

15. Uncle Crispy Productions

They are up again! I watched a lot their videos back in 2009. Mostly because of Bushwalla and Jason. :D

16. Love Is A Four Letter Word

17. Between gym club membership and yoga

I actually hate gym club membership. Why can't they just put an exact price for everyone? I want to non-activated my membership, but I love yoga. :( I'm still looking for a new good place for yoga only, with reasonable price. T_T

18. Lost a friend

In memoriam of Mba Essy. She used to work at laboratory where I did my research for skripsi. My friend told me she passed away on last May because of heart attack. I just couldn't believe it. She is a really nice person and humble too. She helped me a lot while I was doing research (because it was my first real experience working in a laboratory). Farewell, Mba Essy. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiuun.

No comments: